Serving The Town of Tredegar with News & Information Since 1991  

Tredegar Forum
Tredegar Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Guestbook

All Forums
 Tredegar
 TOWN NEWS
 Small Cannisters around Tredegar

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videomySpace videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
billbaily Posted - 22/07/2020 : 11:28:44

Kids/Adults if you are using/or being encouraged to take these cannisters, just have a look at Ebbw Vale & Tredegar crime prevention panel on facebook. There is a young lady on there telling you all about these cannisters and how they have had a life changing, serious impact on her life. Makes sad listening indeed her life has been changed forever. What a waste!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
butch Posted - 07/08/2020 : 17:04:51
What police?. The only time we see a policeman, is after the damage is done. They are in very short supply's, they have my sympathy, I was always told that prevention is better than cure. There are some very brave Bobbie's about, but I don't think they are they are given fair play. When Sgt Allen, inspector Smith, and Detective Barnstaple were around, Tredegar was a better and safer place to live, if you dared to backchat them you paid the price, with either a kick up the jacksy, a good doughboy where it didn't show, or a night in the cells. You had respect for the police back then, simply because they had more powers to deal with little scumbags.
keanjo Posted - 07/08/2020 : 10:38:40
Where are the police?
butch Posted - 06/08/2020 : 21:51:37
By the time the schools start back, some one could die from this stupid and highly dangerous behaviour. Personally I think the parents should take responsibility for their own child's welfare. After all said and done, modern pparents are streetwise enough to know what canisters, and other drugs are doing the rounds. There are loads of these canisters up on the carpark of St. James's Reservoir among other evidence of drug taking. If parents think that their children are in danger, they should make a point of finding out where they are going in the nights. Drugs are rife in Tredegar, but not a lot seems to be done about it. It's very worrying!!
darole Posted - 06/08/2020 : 11:52:50
It looks as if they need to be informed Of the long term damage that these canisters are doing to their bodies
Perhaps a role that schools could take the lead in
ddraig Posted - 06/08/2020 : 11:22:03
They are used for whipped cream dispensers for coffee etc

https://www.directcream.co.uk/cream-chargers-1-c.asp
milkman Posted - 06/08/2020 : 10:31:16
Where do they bome from? It was used in dentistry but not now. Who packages them?
Angel Posted - 05/08/2020 : 18:15:34
I just watched the ITV welsh news frightening the amount of these small canisters that are being picked up around Cardiff Bay and various other places where a lot of young people are getting together supposedly for enjoyment
djholly Posted - 25/07/2020 : 04:45:38
Sadly, you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.
Suzyesme Posted - 24/07/2020 : 21:44:00
Very sad they donít see the dangers
paul 1 Posted - 22/07/2020 : 14:36:34
found loads in car park round the back of my house

Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.