Cats Being Hurt
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

katekm2589

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2014 :  23:04:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There have been 2 cats in the last few weeks found thrown in gardens with broken legs and beaten. Does anybody know anything at all about this,

Kmatthews

katekm2589

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2014 :  00:32:27 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by katekm2589

There have been 2 cats in the last few weeks found thrown in gardens with broken legs and beaten. When taken to the vet to be put down they said that there have been a couple of cats from cefn golau that have came in with similar injuries. Makes me sick

Go to Top of Page

MKerchey05

955 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2014 :  08:10:32 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I had a cat in Cefn I'd keep it as a house cat, I'd be too afraid to let it out!!! I hate those cowards!
Go to Top of Page

cupcake

5324 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2014 :  08:38:45 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is terrible ,them poor cats how can people be so cruel ,so upsetting.

Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1567 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2014 :  10:41:10 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do you know in which part of cefn this is happening? I wonder if the police have been called? Hope someone catches whoever is doing this despicable thing.

Go to Top of Page

fizz

1797 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2014 :  17:29:39 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's awful. I know my neighbours cat was found hurt about 2 weeks ago but hes alive. I just assumed that he had been hit by a car but Ill definitely tell them about what Ive seen on here today. To my mind, coward is not a strong enough word to use for anyone capable of this. That, coupled with a few other expletives might go some way to describe them. I just hope Karma comes back and beats them and breaks their legs because I doubt the police can or will do much.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.