New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

djholly

809 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2020 :  10:12:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8210401/Iceland-finds-half-population-asymptomatic-infected-Covid-19.html

djholly

809 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2020 :  21:54:12 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qrrZ1veY-A
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

204 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2020 :  12:11:05 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Cheveux Hair and The Beauty Spot was broken into over weekend (11/12 April). Electric goods, gels & salon stuff have all been taken. Unfortunately, also took the CCTV System."

In the mean time Police:

"(...) have been around Parc Bryn bach this afternoon (15 April). Not many people in the park but concerns were highlighted by staff so we will be keeping an eye this week."

Keeping an eye in the wrong place in my opinion, but well... I will better trust the experts.

Edited by - SeaWolf86 on 15/04/2020 12:11:52
Go to Top of Page

djholly

809 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2020 :  12:33:09 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not interested in or following up on a theft, but any chance of a few fines and they are right there.
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

204 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2020 :  11:51:43 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=qe1qQsdKnuY&feature=emb_logo

Lone walk in Breacons - police will hunt you down.
Crowd clapping for NHS - police will join you.

Everything makes perfect sense. Stay at home. Save lives. Or clap for NHS in crowded places. Same, same.
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

204 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2020 :  12:44:28 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry. My bad... Spreading misinformation here. I bet it must have been only this one hypocritical event across country. The rest of UK have common sense and condemn such a behaviour, right?

Oh! Wait! What?!
https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/health/coronavirus/watch-amazing-moment-emergency-services-clap-our-carers-outside-lgi-2541076?fbclid=IwAR2dWmLsvidKvx_U71u59z8X_Ns3URcQCfCIJffIbDUwXF4MJG7OrucFQE8
Go to Top of Page

garyw

75 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2020 :  18:41:55 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same,same is right SeaWolf86
You’re banging the same old tattered,discordant drum as you have from day 1
I can’t be bothered to argue with you any more as your mind is locked down more securely than any UK citizen... immune to any data or evidence that intrudes on your simplistic views.
I hope that in addition to posting on these forums you’re also doing something useful like volunteering to help some of your vulnerable neighbours...??
Good health

Go to Top of Page

rhyd boy
Advanced Member

New Zealand
166 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2020 :  20:06:29 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seawolf has taken his name from a novel by Jack London, the character Larsen Wolf is a cruel sea captain of immense strength and intelligence able to pschologically manipulate his crew; unlike our Seawolf who is pesistant complainer and gets up the nose of most people.
quote:
Originally posted by garyw

Same,same is right SeaWolf86
You’re banging the same old tattered,discordant drum as you have from day 1
I can’t be bothered to argue with you any more as your mind is locked down more securely than any UK citizen... immune to any data or evidence that intrudes on your simplistic views.
I hope that in addition to posting on these forums you’re also doing something useful like volunteering to help some of your vulnerable neighbours...??
Good health

Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

204 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2020 :  20:59:10 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry guys to destroy your utopian vision of "government social distancing guidelines". I know it's painful to see it on your own eyes. A week ago half of you were ready to burn me at the stake, cause I ignored "stay at home rule". Today, even I put in front of your nose a prove of hypocrisy of this lockdown, you have nothing to say about this bunch of ignorants. Well... I guest the answer is - Ein volk, ein reich, ein NHS!!!

Stay safe!
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

204 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2020 :  21:33:18 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And regarding my neighbours. They all fine and as well fed up with this nonsense. I rather look after my family in this crazy times, than score brown points and pretend I'm a hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUG90_svmM8 Show starts at 3:13. Pathetic stuff xD.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

809 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2020 :  22:03:55 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How dare you talk sense, shame on you!!.
Go to Top of Page

garyw

75 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2020 :  22:12:57 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I say.. the same old drum .. together now with an unpleasant (and ludicrous) aside invoking a Nazi rallying cry.
And,of course,I had little doubt that you wouldn’t be doing anything beneficial during these trying times.It’s not about being a hero but being a good citizen.... not tilting at windmills and mocking other peoples’ behaviour.As I said earlier you do your case no favours by such means and the whole “debate” takes on an unpleasant tone.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

809 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2020 :  22:31:10 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi garyw, time for bed. Take care
Go to Top of Page

garyw

75 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2020 :  09:44:40 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi djholly
Yes.. why don’t we finish this forum on your pleasant post above?
We can always reopen it if any substantially new information becomes available.
Best regards
Go to Top of Page

djholly

809 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2020 :  17:54:10 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting - https://youtu.be/T69vHwovgcI
Go to Top of Page

djholly

809 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2020 :  11:39:39 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The NHS is under pressure yet not hearing ambulances running around tredegar 24hrs a day. Funny eh?
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

204 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2020 :  12:31:05 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As we say in my country "the Devil is in the details". I never seen in media any prove that NHS is on strain. All I see is nurses in masks dancing to tiktok. I never saw patients. Never saw hospital beds full. I was never updated on the newly opened London Nightingale Hospital. Latest video about day from nurse's shift shows still empty beds. All the material available in media just show nurses complaining about PPE shortage, performing burlesque on instagram, or clapping in crowds in front of Hospitals. Where are the patients, I'm asking? My friend's son is a Doctor in Hospital. He said that nothing is being performed at his Hospital. Most appointments cancelled. Everybody with symptoms of coronavirus are asked to stay at home in self isolation. Hospitals are empty. I've been in A&E few weeks ago, after the lockdown announcement, and seen it on my own eyes. Empty. Car parks empty. Ambulances on stand by. Just make an experiment and go to Nevill Hall Hospital for sightseeing. Dead, as Tredegar town on Sunday morning.
Go to Top of Page

garyw

75 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2020 :  14:58:50 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SeaWolf86 it would seem can’t let this go...
“No .. evidence that the NHS is under strain”.... apart,that is , from thousands of front line workers telling us so (as well as those working in care homes).So,according to SW86,we presumably have to explain this as the result of a massive conspiracy to deceive us by NHS staff and others.And to what end?Are you seriously suggesting that all the ramifications of this outbreak - including huge potential damage to the economy- are being fabricated (and by whom for goodness sake?) .I don’t know which country you come from but I believe our fellow citizens can be relied upon not to give credence to such utter nonsense.As before your mockery of NHS staff is quite dreadful.. I hope you treated them with a little more respect when you were attended to in A&E?

Go to Top of Page

trish

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2020 :  15:42:24 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I realise that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I think the comments from Seawolf 86 are disgusting and will treat them with the contempt they deserve!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

204 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2020 :  16:22:33 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My Mother works in care home, my Father works in care home. They telling me a complete opposite to what you hear in tv. My mother was working 5 shifts in the row with only one extra nurse on shifts, with over 20 residents to look after. No coronavirus in sight. No PPE. No precautions measures in place. Nobody wants to work, cause they scared of this pandemic. And of course no extra pay, which makes the care home owners save a lot money. Weird, from people working in social health industry I can hear different stories, than from media.

You understand me wrong. This is not a conspiracy theory. I'm not saying that there is a mastermind behind it all. But every country seems to try to win as much as possible on occasion of coronavirus outbreak. UK i. e. is focused on saving NHS, that is drowning in debts fo decades now and on a brink of collapse. You don't have to be an economist to realise, that cancelling hundreds of thousands of appointments, as an excuse to coronavirus pandemic will SAVE you money. Not put a strain on heath system. Plus a great PR in media and there you go. NHS saved with taxpayer money and it's rank grow to a "national hero". Win-win ;). NHS it's almost a religion now. You say one bad word and you branded evil. I didn't pledge allegiance to NHS. They're not a charity company. They funded by me, you and other 64 millions people in this country.

Edited by - SeaWolf86 on 19/04/2020 16:28:34
Go to Top of Page

garyw

75 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2020 :  17:13:36 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So now you’re suggesting the government is trying to “save” the NHS by wrecking the economy.That really is a “cunning plan” SeaWolf86.. you are to be congratulated!
Those silly economists.
And if swapping anecdotes counts for anything.. my elder daughter is a scientist in a major hospital and my younger daughter’s husband is employed,by a different health board, to ensure all equipment is fully functional... they are both working very long hours and seeing a system,as my daughter put it,under significant pressure.
If you have any other brilliant ideas please do let us know,we will be forever in your debt.
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

204 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2020 :  18:57:08 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hahaha. You amuse me. The economy will bounce back. It will take time, but eventually it will recover. But, my friend, we- little people will pay for this mess. After this pandemic will be over we will see taxation, that we never seen since WW2. And everybody will be fine with this, cause we won with "deadly disease". We saved NHS. That's how you repair national budget on taxpayer expense. Catch up with some books about economy and state funds.

Since you have family members within, ask them numbers. It's nice to hear all equipment is fully functional. But ask about numbers of covid-19 patients. Numbers of ambulance attendance. Numbers of appointment cancelled due to pandemic. And what exactly causing the "significant pressure"? I would love to hear some details.
Go to Top of Page

garyw

75 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2020 :  19:14:54 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I gave you specific “numbers” why would you believe me?You don’t believe anyone else.
But,frankly,your “argument” that the aim of all this misery is to “save the NHS “ is so ridiculous as to be not worth responding to in any detail.So I won’t... read into that what you will.
Believe,and post,what nonsense you wish.I for one have spent too long trying to persuade you otherwise.
I wish you good health.
Goodbye

Go to Top of Page

mrdojob

United Kingdom
57 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2020 :  22:29:02 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some good news today with a big drop in deaths. Don't know what to make of the news recently of people being able to catch the virus twice though. Perhaps it might make a vaccine a little harder?
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

204 Posts

Posted - 20/04/2020 :  08:53:19 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

But,frankly,your “argument” that the aim of all this misery is to “save the NHS “ is so ridiculous as to be not worth responding to in any detail.

I didn't said that "ALL this misery is to save NHS". I said that this misery is being used as excuse for many gains:

Financial (i.e. saving NHS). Why Hancoko announced he erase the NHS debt, over 13 bln, just now? NHS is a national institution. What does it mean? The state own money to itself? Of course not. Taxpayer will pay that back. The debt will not magically disappear. But the illusion is created that govt erase 13 bln debt. Our saviours!

Political, where i.e. NHS staff (Labour supporters) lie about PPE shortage to blame government.

And many more.
Go to Top of Page

sailor
Advanced Member

410 Posts

Posted - 20/04/2020 :  11:12:05 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https//www.youtube.comwatch?V=gsQobvqWPus
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.92 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.