New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

djholly
Advanced Member

728 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2020 :  10:30:31 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by garyw

Djholly
I really wanted to finish with this stream but your last comments were so full of spite and nonsense that I ask you the following
1 Are you seriously suggesting that hundreds of thousands of NHS staff,including two of my own family,are colluding in a fantastic fabrication of lies and deceit?
2If that’s so wouldn’t you have expected just a few whistleblowers?Where are they?
3Do you hold such a terribly low opinion of NHS staff as to believe them capable of such deception?
4Similar lockdowns with comparable rates of infection and deaths have been implemented widely.Are the health workers in these countries all part of your idiotic conspiracy?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/apr/09/nhs-staff-forbidden-speaking-out-publicly-about-coronavirus
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8245313/Fury-endless-showreel-NHS-staff-dancing-fooling-coronavirus-crisis.html
also look into "do not resuscitate" guidelines given to care homes. by the way i was watching a very good video of dr. rashid buttar regarding the covid, paused it last night and this morning it had been deleted from youtube. that's right any video not going along with the plandemic or shamdemic are being taken down (although snippets are still available). i appreciate that certain people on this forum will call any evidence i present as rubbish so i posted 2 links to established websites for your pleasure.

Edited by - djholly on 29/04/2020 10:38:03
Go to Top of Page

djholly
Advanced Member

728 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2020 :  11:32:23 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://conservativewoman.co.uk/empty-hospitals-and-emptying-care-homes/
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1511 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2020 :  11:35:32 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, both those links only show the proof of Covid-19, the first link, staff being "gagged" to not speak out about shortages of ppe and the second on how appropriate it is for NHS staff to put dancing clips on social media, not sure of your point here.
and as for dr rashid buttar, well he's up there with the conspiracy theorists and antivaxxers, probably big friends with icke
quote:
Rashid Buttar is an American osteopathic physician from Charlotte, North Carolina. He is known for his controversial use of chelation therapy for numerous conditions, including autism and cancer. He has been reprimanded by the North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners for unethical treatment of patients

just in case you wonder what "chelation therapy" is
quote:
Chelation therapy is a treatment for heavy metal poisoning: iron, mercury, arsenic, and lead. Some people give chelation "therapy" for other conditions such as cardiovascular disease, autism, and Alzheimer's. This exposes patients to risks without benefit.

Go to Top of Page

djholly
Advanced Member

728 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2020 :  11:45:43 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so rather than watch a video or read an article written by him, you base your opinion on the first page of googles results?. wikipedia no less. that's delving into the matter, well done.
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1511 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2020 :  12:07:43 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh I've watched videos of these idiots, can't believe there are such gullible people out there that think this nonsense is true, yes he's an osteopath, in the UK this would limit him to basically massage and manipulation (not able to prescribe or do surgery) and yet he's an "expert" who tells people not to have their children vaccinated and spouts himself as:
quote:
Dr. Rashid Buttar and the Center for Advanced Medicine and Clinical Research
Go to Top of Page

das_flumpaz

25 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2020 :  00:36:43 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by djholly

another cherry for you, the NHS is under strain dealing with the sniffles and countless dead mounting up every day. yet miraculously they have time to make videos of nurses and doctors dancing and posting these videos online. do they seem upset with all the death around them?, did they perform the routines once and it went perfect or had mishaps and started over at the beginning?. or could it be because in reality they are not as busy as the media tells us. there's hardly any traffic around (less road accidents) hardly anyone in work (no workplace accidents), but still people must go outside and ave' a bit of a clap at 8?. pathetic, how would you feel if a loved one was in the same hospital (with a heart condition or worse) and the doctors/nurses were releasing a video dancing in the hallways?.

They're human beings doing an incredibly difficult job at an incredibly difficult time and one that could possibly kill them. Are you saying they can't let off steam once in a while. How long are the videos you're watching? Two, three minutes? Out of a twelve hour shift?

Personally, if I were doing that job I'd spend my break slumped over with a cup of tea but I know plenty of people - some of them nurses - who would alleviate their stress by doing something like dancing. Just because it's not how you would cope, don't think others would be the same.

Anyway, I lost two family members and one colleague to COVID-19 within a few days of each other and very nearly lost a very close friend as well so your pathetic 'sniffles' argument doesn't hold any water with me.

Go to Top of Page

das_flumpaz

25 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2020 :  00:39:15 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyway, just thought I'd share this that a friend sent me the other day just for those that still don't get it.

quote:
Let me ask you something, person out there who thinks this is all phony and you have the right to go to the mall if you want to. Have you ever spent any time at all in a hospital? Have you ever had a disease that may or may not kill you? I have. I am a professional cancer patient, Hodgkin's, thyroid and breast cancer over the last 30 years and I have had my share of surgery and IC units and random medical lightning strikes.
So, mall person, have you ever been semi-conscious on a ventilator? I have. When I had pericarditis from too much radiation to my lungs and could not breathe. Know what it's like? DROWNING. And all around you machines are pumping, bells and clicks are going off, each ping cites your oxygen sats and blood pressure, and they get closer together as the anxiety mounts in you. You have a tube down your throat, down your windpipe, it is hard blue plastic and you cannot speak, your brain is fuzzy because of sedation and sometimes the walls have spiders and sometimes the ceiling is falling because it's made of eggshells.
Nurses and doctors roam in and out in their whispery gauzy gowns like ghosts, tending to people way sicker than you. Then a nurse is positioning the tube in your windpipe and adding tape, and you beg, with your eyes, because your arms are tethered with tubes and leads, you beg for someone to make eye contact with you but they don't, because they are really really busy and it's too hard for a lot of them to see you as anything other than a case in a bed, because they have to go home and make dinner for their kids and actually be able to go to sleep.
So there you are trying to fly on the pain meds, but it still hurts every time your lungs inflate on their own, you are really scared but you can't scream at how unfair it all is and all you can do is trust that God's got it and you can't help the tears from rolling down behind your neck. Which makes your goddamn pillow and wadded up gown a mushy mess. Which you can't fix because there are IV lines in the crooks of both of arms because you are a "terrible stick" as the nurses like to say and you can't bend them.
And i was SO lucky, on that machine for only ONE DAY and night. These covid patients, right now, as you are reading this, are on vents for sometimes WEEKS, AND...they deal with the added horror of their caretakers in the hospital having protective gear on, all they can see are EYES, and sometimes with the plastic face shields, not even eyes.
These patients have said a quick unexpected goodbye to their loved ones before going to the ICU where no one is allowed, foaming pink foam because oxygen is mixing with blood in their lungs. If they are lucky loved ones bring in tablets (with chargers) so they can say goodbye from a distance. Covid patients die alone, by that i mean without their loved ones, terrified, confused. Many are lying on their stomachs in the "prone" position, fighting for breath. For air.
So all of you who think your "freedom" to get your toe nails painted or have a beer in a crowded bar is somehow more valuable than another human's suffering, and possible death by suffocation, alone and terrified, just **** YOU.
YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO THE MALL WHEN YOU WANT IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY RIGHT NOT TO DIE.
Go to Top of Page

mrdojob

United Kingdom
57 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2020 :  07:30:59 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is no doubt the hospitals are doing a good job but the fact remains, doing rehearsed and choreographed group dancing in such an environment and especially at a time like this isn't a good image to have.
Go to Top of Page

djholly
Advanced Member

728 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2020 :  13:28:47 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by das_flumpaz

Anyway, just thought I'd share this that a friend sent me the other day just for those that still don't get it.

quote:
Let me ask you something, person out there who thinks this is all phony and you have the right to go to the mall if you want to. Have you ever spent any time at all in a hospital? Have you ever had a disease that may or may not kill you? I have. I am a professional cancer patient, Hodgkin's, thyroid and breast cancer over the last 30 years and I have had my share of surgery and IC units and random medical lightning strikes.
So, mall person, have you ever been semi-conscious on a ventilator? I have. When I had pericarditis from too much radiation to my lungs and could not breathe. Know what it's like? DROWNING. And all around you machines are pumping, bells and clicks are going off, each ping cites your oxygen sats and blood pressure, and they get closer together as the anxiety mounts in you. You have a tube down your throat, down your windpipe, it is hard blue plastic and you cannot speak, your brain is fuzzy because of sedation and sometimes the walls have spiders and sometimes the ceiling is falling because it's made of eggshells.
Nurses and doctors roam in and out in their whispery gauzy gowns like ghosts, tending to people way sicker than you. Then a nurse is positioning the tube in your windpipe and adding tape, and you beg, with your eyes, because your arms are tethered with tubes and leads, you beg for someone to make eye contact with you but they don't, because they are really really busy and it's too hard for a lot of them to see you as anything other than a case in a bed, because they have to go home and make dinner for their kids and actually be able to go to sleep.
So there you are trying to fly on the pain meds, but it still hurts every time your lungs inflate on their own, you are really scared but you can't scream at how unfair it all is and all you can do is trust that God's got it and you can't help the tears from rolling down behind your neck. Which makes your goddamn pillow and wadded up gown a mushy mess. Which you can't fix because there are IV lines in the crooks of both of arms because you are a "terrible stick" as the nurses like to say and you can't bend them.
And i was SO lucky, on that machine for only ONE DAY and night. These covid patients, right now, as you are reading this, are on vents for sometimes WEEKS, AND...they deal with the added horror of their caretakers in the hospital having protective gear on, all they can see are EYES, and sometimes with the plastic face shields, not even eyes.
These patients have said a quick unexpected goodbye to their loved ones before going to the ICU where no one is allowed, foaming pink foam because oxygen is mixing with blood in their lungs. If they are lucky loved ones bring in tablets (with chargers) so they can say goodbye from a distance. Covid patients die alone, by that i mean without their loved ones, terrified, confused. Many are lying on their stomachs in the "prone" position, fighting for breath. For air.
So all of you who think your "freedom" to get your toe nails painted or have a beer in a crowded bar is somehow more valuable than another human's suffering, and possible death by suffocation, alone and terrified, just **** YOU.
YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO THE MALL WHEN YOU WANT IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY RIGHT NOT TO DIE.

what? that's supposed to convince anyone?. nice story, but no name or any details that can be fact-checked. the fact they mentioned "mall" indicates from the US which says it all. as president donald trump would say "fake news".
Go to Top of Page

das_flumpaz

25 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2020 :  02:05:45 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by das_flumpaz

quote:

what? that's supposed to convince anyone?. nice story, but no name or any details that can be fact-checked. the fact they mentioned "mall" indicates from the US which says it all. as president donald trump would say "fake news".

That was a friend of mine who has spent more time in hospital than most of us have spent in bed. And, yes, she's American, what of it?

So you don't accept expert testimony and you don't accept personal experience? What do you accept?

I'm sorry but I don't have any links to batsh*t looney YouTube conspiracy videos to try and change your runny mind.
Go to Top of Page

djholly
Advanced Member

728 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2020 :  03:19:20 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well if she "was a friend" then i'm convinced
Go to Top of Page

das_flumpaz

25 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2020 :  05:05:25 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

well if she "was a friend" then i'm convinced

(Oh Christ, you know you've got a headcase on your hands when you have dissect sematics before you get to the subject)

Here we go...

(FFS)

That WAS a thing that a friend told me this week who IS absolutely sh*tting herself because she has a massively compromised immune system and hasn't had a spleen for the best part of 35 years.

The fact she's living among those MAGA morons who are out with ****ing machine guns demanding the right to a haircut has made her even more terrified.

Anyway, I'll ask you to provide any evidence that what she said about being on a ventilator (NOT an oxygen mask) is wrong. I watched my Grandmother's last few hours on a ventilator and it was the most harrowing experience of my life. 25 hours of forced breaths with us watching every single one. Forced in, forced out, forced in, forced out... Yet now she wouldn't even have us with her for that. No one to hold her hand, no one to tell her in her last few moments of lucidity that we love her. Just a painful, lonely death.

DJ dude...please, please stay home. Your cause is really, really not worth it.
Go to Top of Page

djholly
Advanced Member

728 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2020 :  15:41:57 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
a friend just text me "she has been down nevill hall since 6am with her daughter (fell out of bed", she asked staff if they were busy and was told "just a regular day, in fact quiet all week and no cases of covid". now does your friend know more than mine?. (just made this up by the way to illustrate my point). also, i'm very sorry for the passing of your grandmother.
Go to Top of Page

djholly
Advanced Member

728 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2020 :  15:17:40 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well worth a watch - https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=282&part=1&gen=99
Go to Top of Page

djholly
Advanced Member

728 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2020 :  15:09:16 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it's now getting farcical, the government have now issued "loss of smell and taste" as symptoms of ol'covid. just in time for hayfever season. so they can't fudge the figures so they are branching out. so, if anyone is administered into hospital they'll be asked "any issues with taste or smell?". then if they are to pass away with whatever condition they can add ol'covid onto the death certificate.
Go to Top of Page

djholly
Advanced Member

728 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2020 :  19:53:02 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
please read - https://www.gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment
Go to Top of Page

djholly
Advanced Member

728 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2020 :  07:58:08 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
from the bbc no less - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52752976 . thats 4.75 million per patient. money well spent eh?

Edited by - djholly on 22/05/2020 08:11:52
Go to Top of Page

djholly
Advanced Member

728 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2020 :  16:22:39 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so, doubt many (if any) will find this interesting but - china has a population just short of 1.4 billion with 4,000 deaths. new york on the other hand has a population of 8.5 million with 21-23,000 deaths?. that's 5x the number of mainland china. why?. well 90% of deaths are 65 and over. mayor cuomo introduced changes to the law that saw elderly sent back to care homes with not only (covid) but with any respiratory condition (contagious or not). just so that they claim more federal hand-outs. look into politico website on the laws he suspended or made to deal with the CRISIS. whilst still in the u.s. let's look into all the temporary hospitals rushed through congress and given funding to deal with the CRISIS https://apps.npr.org/dailygraphics/graphics/field-hospitals-20200501/ . that's 17 field hospitals with 9 not seeing a patient and 4 in construction?. that alone is unbelievable at a cost of $660 million (although we think our government is corrupt, it's not a patch on the u.s). now our politicians maybe bad but in the u.s. a few can predict the future https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/748 . The C.A.R.E.S act intoduced to deal with coronavirus outbreak, the bill was introduced in january 2019?. Now care homes in the uk, there was a blanket use of dnar's (do not attempt resuscitation) in effect in them. this policy was "ripped up" after outcry in mid-april. but that was only for compulsory use, they can still be used at the care homes prerogative. so families were not allowed to visit and discuss any signature required with staff, no they were just telling the patient to sign here please. now i appreciate my opinion or view on the subject may be beyond many people's belief but spend 1/2hr looking into other websites (or even the first page of google's search results) rather than state sponsored bbc or sky news. as mentioned in a previous post in wales alone they spent £166m on 19 temporary hospitals around wales with 35 PATIENTS as of 4 days ago. The nhs flagship nightingale hospital they opened in london only saw less than 50 patients after costing millions to open and millions to run every week. but never mind, it's the tax-payers money not theirs. now the summer is well upon us and the government are trying to increase symptoms of (covid) so they can increase case numbers and keep everyone in fear, the government are going to mothball certain nightingale hospitals. and sir simon stevens head of the NHS recently said "coronavirus will be with us for months if not years to come. how does he know???, is he using the same model/experts and predictions that required all those temporary hospitals to open and not see a patient?. But again, sadly it's tax-payers money not theirs. Now many if not all will probably say "but it's all over the world, how would all governments lie?", look into event 201 and who attended. (funny how bill gates seems to be mentioned in viruses, treatments, opinions and ultimately vaccine he's working on). lucky us?, from a man with no medical training. who by the way wants global population reduction, but seemingly wants to vaccine the entire world (you'd think those who gets the vaccine live longer therefore goes against his reduction views?). who also wants to receive indemnities (guarantee of immunity to prosecution) from governments against side effects. but he states that if could effect 1% so that's 700,000 could die or suffer life-affecting conditions. so, the cure could kill more than the virus has killed?. well that makes sense eh?. unless, they plan on another virus scare xmas time or into the new year that'll have people begging for a vaccine. after all, we've all had a taste of what life is like on lockdown and government guidelines so the alternative would seem something positive. Please look at the vaccine damage payment on the gov.uk website https://www.gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment . take care.
Go to Top of Page

djholly
Advanced Member

728 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2020 :  20:00:37 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just been on the governments own website and looked into their recent figures. 41,000 people are listed as cause of death (covid). breaking it down by age group aged 82-84 (3,500) and over 85 (17,000). now any loss of life is tragic and awful at any time and i'm definitely not trying to devalue these ones. So added together that's 21,000 aged 82 and over from 41,000 total deaths. The life expectancy in the uk is 81.
Go to Top of Page

Cae

2345 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2020 :  20:11:26 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
do you watch UK Column DJ Holly? If not may I recommend it - previous episodes all available on the menu on website. Last Friday's was a particularly good one. www.ukcolumn.org

also an excellent interview with Professor Dolores Cahill a world leading scientist and academic - she's broken the virus down into its genetic make-up and has some very interesting results- first 8 minutes are a bit hard going as she explains what her roles and work involve but after that it's well worth a watch.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/TWwWR6x25bMg/?fbclid=IwAR2kbmVV8lWasgkCtP6GwaW8qhW4sHO-hM5i5FWvGIrqtYpxmXkLlDgX9_c

Edited by - Cae on 01/06/2020 20:13:33
Go to Top of Page

djholly
Advanced Member

728 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2020 :  22:10:34 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
missed friday's show as was out (shock horror). i've been a admirer of brian gerrish since controversial tv / edge media days on sky. he was in ebbw vale institute back in 2011 doing his uk tour. there's plenty of interesting sites out there with loads of alternative views.
Go to Top of Page

Cae

2345 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2020 :  23:53:00 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ah great - yes I first saw him on Controversial tv too. Had you seen Prof Cahill's interview? Due to my health issue I can't fully take in all the newly released SAGE documents but over the weekend I did a quick skim through them- one point of note is that, in the minutes of the 26th March, point 16 mentions they've accessed the mobile phone data of the over 65s and noted they've been staying mainly in one place. I'm not in that age group but it made me very uncomfortable -a sign of things to come I guess.
Go to Top of Page

djholly
Advanced Member

728 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2020 :  23:59:13 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
without being contradicting, that only proves their phone stayed in one place. thankfully, they don't walk around with their phone permanently in front of their face like kids today. i'm watching the may 29th episode of uk column as i type this. superb channel.

Edited by - djholly on 02/06/2020 00:09:18
Go to Top of Page

Cae

2345 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2020 :  00:31:09 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do you happen to remember what document the whistleblower handed Brian (that mentioned they would use the media to scare members of the public into complying with Covid lockdown restrictions?) I think it was a SAGE document but couldn't find it in the newly released minutes? Was it a separate item - then again I may have just missed it as I couldn't concentrate on every sentence.
Go to Top of Page

Cae

2345 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2020 :  13:54:03 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ah they did reference it on yesterday's programme and I think it was a guidance document advising SAGE?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.