New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

billbaily
Advanced Member

754 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2020 :  12:42:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone up for this challenge

I'll place a word/s to start us off and on the following Sunday 7pm I'll check who has the most words found and only then can they type their words so the rest of us can see. Through the week if you have come to a stop and cannot find anymore words just log in and just place the number (NOT THE WORDS) that you have found. I will check on Sunday 24th at 7pm, see who has the highest number and ask them to type their answers for us. Rules are words containing 2 letters or more and no plurals.
Here we go - GOOD LUCK

BEDWELLTY PARK

billbaily
Advanced Member

754 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2020 :  13:32:22 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ENGLISH WORDS PLEASE AND YOU CANNOT USE
BEDWELLTY OR PARK
Go to Top of Page

billbaily
Advanced Member

754 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2020 :  19:19:08 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

billbaily
Advanced Member

754 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2020 :  19:32:11 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TAPED TAPE TELL TAR TRAP TYPE TYRE TRY TWEAK TALE REED RAP RAT RAY READ REPEL LET LEWD LEAP LARK LADY PART PARTY PALE PEAK PAT YELL ELDER BED BARD BET BAR WELL WED WEED WADE WADER WEAK WEAKER WERE WARP WEEP DELL DEW DART DEER DWELL DEAR
Go to Top of Page

Pip

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2020 :  12:43:53 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Surprisingly (cheating) the web suggests you can make over 1000 words from Bedwellty Park
Go to Top of Page

billbaily
Advanced Member

754 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2020 :  16:49:44 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's incredible, I did think you could make more than my 48 but cheating on the web takes the fun out of it.
Go to Top of Page

Pip

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2020 :  09:16:57 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh did the fun but first before using the web to verify my spelling and to see what was possible. Thank you for the challenge an interesting take on letters associated games.
Go to Top of Page

billbaily
Advanced Member

754 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2020 :  10:59:24 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Join us on the word association game it's ending tonight at 10pm we started off with Tredegar don't know what we will end up with at 10pm!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.