General Discussion and MAD HOUSE
 pac man 40th
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

djholly

804 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2020 :  16:04:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
in an age when computers and gaming consoles are capable of unbelievable graphics, spare a thought to ol' pac-man. 40 years old today.

Gareth
Advanced Member

644 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2020 :  16:15:20 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
40 years, my goodness how time flies - yes pacman - space invaders were quite the sensation when we first saw them - there was nothing like it at the time, and look what we have now ! The games of today are so fast I can't play them - and as you say - unbelievable graphics.
Go to Top of Page

billbaily

914 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2020 :  16:30:04 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a job to play that tennis game with just two white bars going up and down for rackets and a ball pinging back & fore. The popular Fortnite game today looks amazing but far too much to look at and keep up with for me. I must say today's kids are great with using their co-ordination skills for this game.
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13780 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2020 :  09:42:36 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Managed to get to level 42 on pac-man last light, only another 213 levels to go

Love the old Arcade games. Will have to start a thread on the forum where we can list the location where they all were in the town...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.