New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rhod

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2020 :  13:06:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all
I had a footwear stall in Tredegar market I feel I need write this, I now moved my stall to Cwmbran market as I felt I was pushed out of Tredegar market by one the stall holders it got to a point that I didnít want be there, Iím gutted I left as I started have nice regular customers.

Rhod

Snowy
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
481 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2020 :  17:07:42 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm so sorry to read this post as I bought a few pair of shoes from you when you 1st opened & had lovely service from you. Sadly there's an awful lot of bullies in the work place. I'm an O.A.P. now but still think of the two occasions that I too was driven out of jobs that I loved through being bullied. On the positive side I made lots of lovely friend sin the work place too. Good luck with your new venture & when I next need a good pair of shoes I will pop to Cwmbran to see you. By the way if I knew who the vile person was they wouldn't have my custom anymore.
Go to Top of Page

Rhod

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2020 :  18:40:23 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Snowy would be great see you
Come to the stall in Cwmbran. I had get my point across on why I left, my business started pick up when I was advertising my stock in the window where the sweet shop originally was then when they start to realise how well I was doing with my stock on the window without tell me when the stall holder moved my stock with their stock if they put their stock in the window and not moved mine fair enough but after that my business wonít doing to good I was just getting enough money pay my rent thatís when I decided enough was enough different laws for different stall holders.

Edited by - Rhod on 08/06/2020 18:48:26
Go to Top of Page

Tredegar Indoor Mkt

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2020 :  21:17:47 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Rhod
I believe you may be misleading people over your reason for leaving the market.
You told me that you were offered 6 weeks free rent and you wanted to see how it was in Cwmbran market, when you left we helped you and your friend pack your stock some people bought fittings from you that you wanted to sell and we all wished you the very best of luck with your future endeavours.
If I were several of the stall holders who regularly covered for you free of charge I would be most hurt by your comments, I know you had a problem with one stall holder and I know why as we discussed it, not for this forum.
Please don't disrespect the market in such a small town just to get people to Cwmbran, I have and will still send people looking for you to your new stall I would expect the same professionalism from yourself.You dont make yourself good by slating others.
We still wish you the best as all traders should respect the hard work we all do.
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13739 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2020 :  21:25:03 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the Indoor market is a great place, run by a lovely bunch of people.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.