Beaches
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Angel
Advanced Member

395 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2020 :  13:46:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone else think like me after looking at the news showing Bournemouth beach yesterday .Why on earth isnít Boris shutting down the beaches Now .It makes me feel physically sick iv a member of my close family who has been shielding since lockdown because of her illness.What is it going to take to get it into people heads that this virus has not gone away ,how long will it be before those stupid people will be coming into Wales and putting all of us who have stayed in an followed the rules at risk .Come on Boris you and your government act now do the right thing

Angel
Advanced Member

395 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2020 :  13:57:31 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apologies I somehow posted above on the wrong forum
Go to Top of Page

milkman

United Kingdom
1498 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2020 :  14:47:14 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Angel- Got it in one except they also did it at Ogmore.
It seems that social networking tells them where to go.
Social distancing and 5 mile rule doesnt apply to idiots
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13780 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2020 :  10:02:42 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They were all happy clapping for the NPS a few weeks ago, now they go and do this!

Crazy, the lot of them!

Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1567 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2020 :  11:18:53 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They should put a stop to this happening and close access to the beaches where possible, unfortunately, they don't have enough police to control it, the fact that Boris has upped the number of police only brings it to the amount of policing to what it was before the Gov cut the numbers (if that makes sense)
Don't even get me started on the amount of litter they left behind
I saw one beach with a pram on it, it was 30 degrees, were they trying to cook the child, stupid people
Go to Top of Page

billbaily

911 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2020 :  11:42:25 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Probably used the pram to carry/hide their booze etc
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2020 :  13:18:58 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if only they had taken "black lives matter" banners and signs it would have been okay.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.