Government removal of free licence s for pesioners
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

keanjo

United Kingdom
1296 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2020 :  21:15:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The governments decision was bad enough but the scam scum are now emailing and phoning elderly people These scammers are toerags of the worst kind and the Government Ministers responsible for the decision just as bad.

darole

United Kingdom
2582 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2020 :  08:46:28 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am so fed up of scam calls that rightly or wrongly if I suspect that the call is from a scammer I tell them to go forth and multiply.
Go to Top of Page

milkman

United Kingdom
1496 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2020 :  10:06:28 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It occurred to me that as from this w/e I will be acting illegally
Go to Top of Page

djholly
Advanced Member

798 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2020 :  11:16:03 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just though that some (if any) would find this interesting. BBC licence fee goes towards tv, radio and online services. zoe ball on radio 2 just had a 1 million pay rise after losing a million listeners???. it's nice to see that after removing the free licence for over 75's that it's being well spent eh?. i don't have a tv licence as i WILL NOT watch anything being put out by broadcasters today. there's a petition online to cancel the licence fee, they have received over 108,000 signatures so parliament will discuss for debate.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.