General Discussion and MAD HOUSE
 welcome to the UK
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

djholly

804 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2020 :  16:30:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
today alone there were 25 boats with an estimated 250 migrants arriving illegally upon our shores in dover. these people (99% men between 16-35) arrived illegally and were met with UK border security, they were not turned around and sent back. no, they were met, given medical help if needed and sent to holding areas where they were questioned by border security (in whatever language). after which they will be held waiting for migration to look at their claims for staying in this country. whilst this decision is looked at they are sent to hotels around the UK and the tax payer pays the bill. nigel farage has been touring the country pointing out the hotels where they are being put on long term. now the easy solution as far as i can see is simple, find out where they come from and charge their country for the temporary accommodation until they are collected by whatever country and sent home. now i'm some of you will feel sorry for these people escaping turmoil and violence in their own country. fine, if that was the case then why didn't they seek refuge in the first country they landed in?. they have passed through various countries with those countries help and the UK was their destination. they see our immigration policy as so open for abuse that we'll accept them whatever their back-story and history. welcome to the UK?, enjoy your stay?

djholly

804 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2020 :  20:17:07 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just an update, it was just over 400 arrived today. I don't think that anyone is bothered as it's in Dover. But they are being sent everywhere within the UK.
Go to Top of Page

milkman

United Kingdom
1498 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2020 :  11:56:06 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi DJH. I have the solution-
A great big powered windmill blowing wind towards France thus blowing them backwards.
Best if it could be rotated so that it could deter from Calais, Dunkirk or whatever
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1567 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2020 :  13:08:07 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So much for Brexit and it'll get worse, why now would France worry how many cross the channel, we won't be able to appeal to the EU and they'll be out of their country.
Go to Top of Page

Gareth
Advanced Member

644 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2020 :  13:25:29 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

It's an extremely serious problem and I wish the Government would be more forthcoming about what they intend to do - This is only the beginning - conditions in Africa are so bad they would all leave if they thought they could get in here - the more we allow in , the more will follow.

It is essential that the Govt act strongly to prevent this unwanted invasion. At the moment they seem to be welcomed with open arms.

there are roughly 10 million immigrants scattered all across Europe and the middle east. If we absorb them all, the next wave will set off in the sure knowledge that they will be absorbed as well - but the next wave wont be 10 they will be 50 million or more.

These immigrants destroy their passports and documents of identification so without proof of country of origin, how can they be sent back ? They must be stopped from getting here in the first place.

Go to Top of Page

Gareth
Advanced Member

644 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2020 :  13:34:42 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by ddraig

So much for Brexit and it'll get worse, why now would France worry how many cross the channel, we won't be able to appeal to the EU and they'll be out of their country.
[/quot

At the moment the French are doing little to stop them - wait till next year when the French find they cannot fish all they want in our waters !
You can be sure French revenge will make every effort to remove unwanted immigrants across the channel to dump them on us, and I am talking not a few hundred but thousands per day.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

804 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2020 :  13:42:55 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if they cannot provide any documentation of who they are and where they are from simply hold them indefinitely?, why not? after all they are illegal and that would set an example. these guests of ours have passed through several countries with that countries knowledge because the uk was their destination. this is payback for voting to leave the EU. simple as that.
Go to Top of Page

milkman

United Kingdom
1498 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2020 :  19:18:19 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I understand it the Dublin Agreement insists that Immigrants must register in the first country(which has signed that agreement). It has little to do with purely the EU.
I agree that France will be might choked over fish but they will be even more choked if we stop buying Champagne, Wine, cheese, cars etc.
I believe we buy more Champers than any other country except US
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

204 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2020 :  21:18:55 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any boat that is illegally arriving to shores of ones country should be first warned to turn around by coast patrol, and if ignored - shot and sunk.

Edited by - SeaWolf86 on 04/09/2020 21:19:24
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13780 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2020 :  11:36:10 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see France wants more cash to man the border....

Link

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.98 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.