General Discussion and MAD HOUSE
 Get your skates on in Morrisons or 80 fine
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

billbaily

913 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2020 :  18:35:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Read on Facebook Ebbw Vale & Tredegar Crime Prevention Panel that someone had an 80 fine for parking in Morrisons.

darole

United Kingdom
2583 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2020 :  19:54:49 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can you please post rest of report
Go to Top of Page

billbaily

913 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2020 :  20:28:06 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Just had a look on the EV&TCP Panel site and its very strange but I cannot seem to find it on there now for some reason. Perhaps its been removed. It went along the lines if you overstay in the shop/cafe for too long a period you would be issued with a fine.
Go to Top of Page

billk
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
156 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2020 :  11:57:27 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never heard of it and I've parked there for over 4 hrs when I have met some friends
Go to Top of Page

billbaily

913 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2020 :  15:26:38 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Does seem odd but maybe worth checking any signage that may indicate this.
Go to Top of Page

nineteenten
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
249 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2020 :  22:55:07 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe this is morrisons Abergavenny.
Go to Top of Page

billbaily

913 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2020 :  07:51:40 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If this is the Abergavenny store, maybe because the shop is so near the town area they are having people using this car park for that reason and not putting money in the council run car parks. This would cause Morrisons smallish car park to be filled up quickly and not leave room for their own potential customers. This probably wouldn't happen at the Ebbw Vale store as it is not near any town but it maybe worth being aware of any store car parking policy not to get caught out. With all the social distancing measures in place it also takes longer to shop and queue at the checkouts so that adds on to the time people are in the store. That gives us Food For Thought!

Edited by - billbaily on 22/09/2020 07:53:44
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.