Donít white lives matter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

keanjo

United Kingdom
1300 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2020 :  12:23:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recently in America an armed white Security Guard was Killed by police .When a black man running away from the police was shot there were widespread back lives matter demos and purple floodlighting in Britain .Iíve been waiting for a similar expression of concern in this case but so far nothing . From reports I gather the police action was unjustified in both cases but only the incident involving a black person generated a public outcry . Why?

milkman

United Kingdom
1498 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2020 :  14:20:31 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Absolutely.
ALSO- There is a Black Police Federation in the UK. If there were proposed a "White Police Federation" it would be regarded as racist.
These matters should be absolutely even-handed.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

804 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2020 :  20:10:45 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi keanjo, what story was that?. i follow the american news a lot and missed that. if your'e confusing this with the shooting in denver?. that was a armed white (antifa activist who was 'hired' by a news reporter as security who murdered at point blank a all lives matter supporter). the media are trying to distance him from antifa to avoid any controversy.
Go to Top of Page

milkman

United Kingdom
1498 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2020 :  19:12:29 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Slightly away from the subject but statues of Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt were removed by demonstrators in Portland.
Eems a bit OTT
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

204 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2020 :  16:04:31 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In my opinion we all racists in one way, or another. I personally like some nations, and some I avoid simply because I don't like their culture. I'm comfortable around one race and feel hostility from another. Perfectly normal. Forcing people to accept eachother leads to social unrest, cause one will always be claiming their rights over other. Multiculti is a faliure and always leads to anihilation of one culture\race, or civil war.
Go to Top of Page

darole

United Kingdom
2583 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2020 :  16:42:55 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes white lives do matter
Go to Top of Page

djholly

804 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2020 :  17:32:53 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Look up Jessica doty Whitaker. Apparently all lives don't matter.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.