Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

coop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
169 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2020 :  09:36:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All

My daughter Trinity-Leigh from Tredegar will be appearing on the semi finals of the Voice, refresher show starting next Saturday then the semi finals the following week. please show her your support

Himalayan Scout
Advanced Member

273 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2020 :  10:07:19 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Trinity-Leigh has the voice and talent to take her all the way to the final.
We wish her all the very best for next Saturday.
Go to Top of Page

ShelleyW
Advanced Member

629 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2020 :  11:22:42 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Best of luck to Trinity Leigh for the semi finals she as done brilliant to get where she is ....fabulous Singer and such a lovely girl.
Go to Top of Page

billbaily

945 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2020 :  09:58:18 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Well done for going on The Voice last night Trinity Leigh we are all very proud of you. It took a lot of courage to take that step, we wish you all the best for the future - keep singing!
Go to Top of Page

ShelleyW
Advanced Member

629 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2020 :  18:43:46 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was that you billbaily on strictly come dancing last night lol
Go to Top of Page

billbaily

945 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2020 :  19:26:57 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Bill Bailey's a man of many, many talents - Unfortunately with dancing or singing I (billbaily) have to give those two a miss
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13789 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2020 :  10:33:59 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Will-i-am says he wants to party in the Valleys when the pandemic is over
WalesOnline

The singer and producer wants to visit Wales when the coronavirus restrictions are over

Welsh singer Trinity-Leigh Cooper may not have gone through to the final of The Voice UK, but the Tredegar teen will have a partying buddy as coach will.i.am revealed he wanted to go out to a Valleys club when the pandemic was over.

Giving his verdict on Trinity's performance he started by saying "That was really cool" in an accent that was meant to be Welsh - and the Black Eyed Pea said Trinity had taught him how to do her accent backstage.

"I can't wait to go to south Wales so you can take me to the Valleys. Tom always told me it was cool, but you told me in a way I want to check out. When it all opens back up I want you to take me to one of the clubs up there.'

As Tom Jones' background was in workingmen's clubs in the valleys, we think Will means those kind of clubs rather than Platform 11 in Pontypridd you never know, though.

Anyway, if Will's off to a Labour club in Tredegar, we'll all want an invite.

Back to the action, Trinity-Leigh sadly didn't go through to the final, with Irish singer Brooke Scullion going through instead.

After her performance of Selena Gomez's Lose You To Love Me the singer said: "It felt amazing, I've been so excited to come back."

Trinity's coach Meghan said she 'nailed the emotion' and that she was proud of her. Tom said he was disappointed that she wasn't on his team and that she had a 'tremendous voice.'

Back in January, before the live productions were halted because of Covid, Trinity-Leigh told WalesOnline: "I've been singing ever since I can remember, starting with local music and theatre groups when I was young, and it's done wonders for me.

"I was always a little bit shy and lacking in confidence, but getting out and doing things like this has really brought me out of my shell.

"Meghan Trainor follows me on Twitter now, and not many people my age can say that."

While Olly Murs, Tom Jones and Will.i.am were present in the studio, Meghan Trainor was live from Los Angeles via video link on a huge screen in her chair as she was unable to fly in due to the ongoing pandemic and the fact she is pregnant.

The judges had tough decisions to make but the final four were revealed to be Jonny Brooks, Brooke Scullion, Blessing Chitapa and Gevanni Hutton.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.47 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.