General Discussion - Tredegar
 Garth bakery Products
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

billbaily

1074 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2021 :  11:20:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Anyone know any shops in Tredegar selling Garth Bakery products, especially their apple pies - Thanks!

djholly

893 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2021 :  12:30:20 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
24hr garage do the garth bakery rolls, i have see the sponge cake with jam+coconut topping also with other cakes. can't say for sure regarding apple pies.
Go to Top of Page

billbaily

1074 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2021 :  13:35:09 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Great thanks for that! I know they sell the apple pies in Fresh & Fruity, Ebbw Vale but I prefer to shop here in Tredegar if possible
Go to Top of Page

djholly

893 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2021 :  14:18:12 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
all the staff inside the garage are always helpful. i'm sure if you asked and paid in advance they would add it to their order and reserve for you.
Go to Top of Page

keith

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2021 :  16:28:21 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They also sell Garth bakery products in the Happy shopper on Park place next to the snooker club.
Go to Top of Page

billbaily

1074 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2021 :  19:03:34 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Thanks folks, much appreciated
Go to Top of Page

Snowy
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
515 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2021 :  15:21:10 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by billbaily

Thanks folks, much appreciated Ashvale Stores sell Garth Bakery products too. A lovely store.

Go to Top of Page

billbaily

1074 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2021 :  17:43:46 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Great to support our little shops, thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.