A tough one tomorrow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

milkman

United Kingdom
1593 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2021 :  20:28:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Murrayfield in the snow! temp forecast is 1 deg Centirade.
Scots are favourites !!
Understandable but the games between top teams gace harly had 6 points between winners and losers- So who knows.
One interesting point that I have not seen mentioned is that in rugby and soccer there are no spectators. This has prevented the home team having any real advantage. Thus the topsy-turvy Premier League.
That may make Wales on equal terms with the Scots but, whatever, it will be a jolly hard game, Here's hoping

keanjo

United Kingdom
1342 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2021 :  10:08:00 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Improve the line out and target Finn Russel early on and we have a chance .Halaholo could give us the penetration we

have lacked in the centre. I only hope Biggar won’t kick too much ball away - Hogg is very effective at counterattacking .

I would also like to see Gareth Davies go back to his running game and kick less.
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13843 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2021 :  18:08:26 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Scots down to 14 men now. Up the reds :-)

Go to Top of Page

butch

United Kingdom
1889 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2021 :  18:48:26 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dammit, it was Dammit, that Summit, what a fabulous talent, and what a great win for Wales. I really enjoyed the game. Something to look forward to for the rest of the tournament.
Go to Top of Page

butch

United Kingdom
1889 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2021 :  18:51:01 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish the spell check wouldn't change my spellings.
Go to Top of Page

milkman

United Kingdom
1593 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2021 :  20:48:38 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A GREAT win- showed such resolve and "never give in".
I thought that England were not impressive against Italy. The points difference was slightly over 20 but that was much less than critics said was necessary to establish themselves.
As they say" tomorrow is another day" but Wales are definitely not out of contention.
How many of out top players will be available (it is at least 2 weeks away so even better)
Incidentally I thought Halfpenny possibly had his worst game for a long time- but that does mean that he usually has very good games
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.