BBC Wales plus Covid
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

milkman

United Kingdom
1598 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2021 :  19:37:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are any of you like us and very fed up with BBC abandoning adevertised programmes to go on about Covid.
If so you can go to BBC West (Mendips) where they have many fewer breaks of that kind.
We do it with "Smart" TV now but we were able to do it before. You may need to retune your set but at least you will not have to go to sleep for 30 mins or so.
Best of luck

keanjo

United Kingdom
1344 Posts

Posted - 23/02/2021 :  09:47:07 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agree entirely. I canít help wondering what bad news politicians are covering up with covid.
Go to Top of Page

ike
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
230 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2021 :  00:34:33 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree , but what annoys me that they go on about individual cases losses and the whole family joins in, it's sad and I do feel for them but, in the end many families have tragedies in their lives. I'm fed up with covid . I watched CNN news on the impeachment of Trump. Totally engrossed for 4 days ,unusual for me ;it's a different democracy out there.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.