Petrol supply.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gareth
Advanced Member

673 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2021 :  10:33:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Having recently had major surgery I don't get out much - I wonder what the petrol situation is now ? Is there fuel available in the local petrol stations ?

Snowy
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
542 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2021 :  10:43:33 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Queue at Tredegar roundabout but no queue at Tesco Ebbw Vale this morning.
Go to Top of Page

milkman

United Kingdom
1632 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2021 :  11:03:30 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A couple of days ago- I drove to Tredegar,No queues at Sainsbury Blackwood, None at the Nantybwch roundabout nor at another near Pontypool.
I wondered why BBC Wales do not mention areas where queues are minimal. They seem only interested where there could be problems
Go to Top of Page

tony
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
303 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2021 :  13:26:45 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Plenty of fuel now in Tredegar and Ebbw Vale.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

930 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2021 :  16:49:09 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they only show petrol stations on known bottle-necks (where main road traffic is backlogged due to queues in front, most traffic are not there for fuel just caught in the wait. i went to asda wednesday then morrisons and no waiting in the petrol side at all. i wonder what's happened to the drivers since we've never had this before?. mmmmmmm
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1708 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2021 :  11:09:36 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was told by a relative that it took half an hour to get around the Asda Merthyr roundabout because of the queue for petrol, this was earlier in the week so hopefully better now
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.