Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Guestbook
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tredegar
 General Discussion - Tredegar
 Why are kids having to walk on the roads?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

billbaily

1314 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2022 :  11:09:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Went for a walk this morning and I wondered why kids were hopping on the pavements and some were having to walk on the roads. I found out why, it was because of all the dog excrement on the pavements. Along Gladstone Place, Poplar, Whitworth the pavements were littered with it. Come on dog owners pick it up there's many red dog bins on your route put it in there. Overheard lots of parents complaining about it, some unfortunate ones were trying to get it off their shoes before they went into class. Well done to those dog owners who do the right thing, if you have a dog it's your responsibility not for others to clean it up.

billbaily

1314 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2022 :  10:26:48 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just come back from a walk and didn't think it could get any worse but today it's everywhere again. Avoid Whitworth Terrace opposite the bus shelter as I think the owner has dragged the dog(s) as it/they were in mid flow of doing the business filled half the street!
Go to Top of Page

darole

United Kingdom
2622 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2022 :  19:22:30 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wonder how many kids are walking on the roads because pavements are blocked with cars ?
Go to Top of Page

billbaily

1314 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2022 :  19:43:35 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes if itís not dog mess they got to negotiate itís illegally parked cars as well. The daily trip to school must be a nightmare for parents and their children.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.