drop the daisy comp
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

elsa

United Kingdom
41 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  16:14:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
apparently the drop the daisy competition that went wrong on carnival day was rescheduelled for nov 2nd at 11am. does anyone know the new result?

xtype
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
356 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2008 :  16:15:25 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no i have not heard anything i did not even know they were redrawing it yet
Go to Top of Page

OLDTIMER

14 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2008 :  20:47:27 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quote from Tredegar Town Council minutes:

Donkey Drop. Following the “win” by an unsold square and subsequent discussion it was agreed, subject to the agreement of Tredegar Round Table that this will be re-drawn on Wednesday 5th November 2008.
Go to Top of Page

xtype
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
356 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  18:05:18 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so who won it, who is this woman, i need to know so i can send begging letters.
Go to Top of Page

elsa

United Kingdom
41 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2008 :  11:34:49 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
to answer my own question
apparently the competition was won by an 80yr old woman from vale terrace who was on holiday at time of new draw dont have name yet but will keep pressing until i do
Go to Top of Page

tarkus

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  14:38:42 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why not use salt'n'shake for the daisy drop next year.The way he grits the roads reminds me of a cow droping his load,drop--------drop--------drop--------drop. cow pat size between where a cars wheels would go.They must think as long as we can see an orange light flashing around tred that will do us.

Edited by - tarkus on 06/12/2008 14:39:42
Go to Top of Page

aussiewelshman
Retired Webteam Member

New SOUTH WALES
23652 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  21:25:12 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tarkus

Why not use salt'n'shake for the daisy drop next year.The way he grits the roads reminds me of a cow droping his load,drop--------drop--------drop--------drop. cow pat size between where a cars wheels would go.They must think as long as we can see an orange light flashing around tred that will do us.

TTC have something like 80,000 pounds in reserve funds.

Councillors need to do some shopping.

Go to Top of Page

tarkus

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  11:20:38 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Big improvment on the roads around cefn last night i think john wayne was on salt'n'shake cos there was 'true grit'

Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13780 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2009 :  20:34:14 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Letter sent into us on the complaint on Tredegar Town Council with the raffle held in the summer.

More advice & guidance given to the Town Council.....

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.5 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.