New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aussiewelshman
Retired Webteam Member

New SOUTH WALES
23652 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2009 :  21:42:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks to Tarkus for keeping the wrinkles out of the brochure.

GOM

United Kingdom
3786 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2009 :  19:52:06 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WELL????? as I see no one has made a comment on how good it was. I guess it was not?

Drove up to poke my nose but ho hum.

Its the G.O.M. again.
Go to Top of Page

aussiewelshman
Retired Webteam Member

New SOUTH WALES
23652 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2009 :  21:53:04 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Something For Everyone At Fun Packed Family Day
Source - WalesOnLine

PARENTS were pampered while their little ones tried out rock instruments and tested their dance moves at a family fun day in Cefn Golau.

Blaenau Gwent Children and Young People’s Partnership teamed up with Tredegar Communities First to celebrate National Family Week by hosting the event in Attlee Way and the surrounding area.
Activities included parent pampering sessions, a mobile cinema, a rock school, early years fun, football, health checks and samba band workshops.
More than 200 families turned up to take part in the day, which also aimed to give local people a taste of the services the Children and Young People’s Partnership and Communities First will be providing in the area.

For further information on these services, contact the Family Information Service on 08000 323339.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.