Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Guestbook
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tredegar
 On-Line Poll
 Who Will You Vote For On The 6th May 2010 ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

System Poll Poster
Advanced Member

197 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  17:52:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Comments made by you below......

Thanks to all that voted in this on-line poll.

Edited by - System Poll Poster on 14/05/2010 17:57:55

System Poll Poster
Advanced Member

197 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  17:52:43 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
keep the faith. vote !
Go to Top of Page

System Poll Poster
Advanced Member

197 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  17:53:19 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BUT IT WILL BE NONE OF THEM I AM IN GREECE THAT DAY!
Go to Top of Page

System Poll Poster
Advanced Member

197 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  17:54:02 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NEVER FORGET WHAT IT WAS LIKE UNDER CONSERVATIVES
Go to Top of Page

System Poll Poster
Advanced Member

197 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  17:54:42 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Conservatives are only interested in the rich and their big business supporters who want to keep their workforce on the poverty line and strongly opposed the minimum wage.
Go to Top of Page

System Poll Poster
Advanced Member

197 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  17:55:18 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I''ll vote for whoever has the best chance of denying Labour the seat as I want them out of Government.
Go to Top of Page

System Poll Poster
Advanced Member

197 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  17:55:49 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
get the troops out of Afghanistan !!!
Go to Top of Page

System Poll Poster
Advanced Member

197 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  17:56:19 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
get a BNP candidate
Go to Top of Page

System Poll Poster
Advanced Member

197 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  17:57:03 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that plaid cymru will bring more jobs for people who are looking for work iv been looking for 2 years and still no satisfaction what more do they want from us we are all trying the best we can and still no joy.
Go to Top of Page

System Poll Poster
Advanced Member

197 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  17:57:33 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We need to take a firm stance on immigration to secure our countries identity, hospitals and schools which are struggling in parts of the uk to cope because of the massive influx of immigrants.Immigration has doubled in the last ten years thanks to the Labour Party and the Lib Dems are an even bigger threat. Also the threat to our culture in particular Islam and Sharear law.This is a Christian country and MUST remain so.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.