New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

ddraig

United Kingdom
1567 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2020 :  10:09:15 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, for me this is how I feel (From nurse cousin near Melbourne).
quote:
Dear people who are sick of staying home, sick of wearing masks, sick of social distancing, conspiracy theorist dickheads, flat earthers, anti-vaxxers, nutjobs, and general whinging arsehats I'm sick of reading your utter whingy nonsense..so just stick your mask on, keep your distance, keep your utterly ridiculous opinions to yourself (unless you have solid backup). The sooner we do what we need to do the sooner this crap will be over

djholly you ask, probably rhetorically, however did we manage, but we didn't have 5G then did we
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2020 :  11:13:48 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
are you saying that 5g has a connection to covid and it's affect on people?.
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1567 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2020 :  11:26:22 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NOOOOOOO
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

204 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2020 :  13:06:40 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't help, but laugh when I read your posts. Since decades the common knowledge, that latex is not enough to protect you from virus, but cotton mask is? Another common knowledge is that after decade of studying certain viruses scientists are unable to create a flawless vaccine. The example is flue. You need vaccine every year and still no guarantee. Your precious vaccine is beeing developed by guy, whos proffesion is writting operating systems. Poor lemmings...
Go to Top of Page

trish

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2020 :  13:26:26 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seawolf, I'm treating all your comments with the contempt they deserve.
End of message.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2020 :  15:23:27 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Seawolf, hope your managing to keep well?. The problem is with a lot of people is facts only matter if they agree with them.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2020 :  16:15:43 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Protests in London today over the lockdown, masks and upcoming vaccine. Whilst BLM were met with police taking a knee (with many police going to hospital after injuries) these protesters are met with riot police. Tells you everything.
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1567 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2020 :  10:45:55 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Saturday's demonstration meant traffic around Trafalgar Square was halted, and one protester was seen apparently spitting through the open window of a taxi, with the driver beeping their horn in frustration.

Those organising the rally, which was cleared shortly after 6pm, sold T-shirts featuring 5G conspiracy theories and advocating the legalisation of cannabis.

Well, what a bunch of "nice people
Covidiots spreading the disease with no thought for others, a lot of them apparently conspiracy theorists (who probably need mental care)
As for protesting about the vaccine, why??? it isn't even out there yet, Putting the horse before the cart it seems and if they don't want it don't have it, I for one don't care if they get covid or the vaccine

Edited by - ddraig on 20/09/2020 10:46:58
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2020 :  11:58:57 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spreading the disease?. Good one. A disease that is so deadly that you have to be tested to find out you have it. So deadly that it respects you when you eat out, yet is there when you go into a supermarket. Truly a clever virus indeed. Another thing, anyone with the nerve to speak out is now a 'conspiracy theorist'??. Bless.
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1567 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2020 :  12:24:40 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If they want "freedom" they should emigrate to China, they have a marvellous record for freedom and human rights. This protest gives a platform to anti-vaxxers, no one is forced to have a vaccine in this country they're a bunch of nutters
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2020 :  12:44:26 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Freedom?. Are you so indoctrinated into the current mindset that you can't remember what life was like before covid?. It's not freedom it's normality. Don't get so acceptant of how things are you forget how things should be.
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1567 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2020 :  13:57:21 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can tell a conspiracy theorist by the words they use as they've been brainwashed by the media they follow "indoctrinated" and "mindset" are two and I may not be so young but I still have an excellent memory, thank you. I remember anti-vaxxers being thought of widely as idiots, they seem to have picked up a few more idiots because of c19 which is unfortunate.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2020 :  14:24:22 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Enjoy your Sunday, stay indoors, wear a mask, don't have anymore than 6 people around you, report your neighbors if they disobey and please please watch the news. Hopefully you and possibly some others will make it through this troubling time that's taking us. Last week covid was the 24th GREATEST killer in the UK.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2020 :  10:01:06 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so ol'covid is evolving and can now tell the time, taken from the bbc website -- Mr Gove told BBC Breakfast that there was evidence the 22:00 closing time has a "beneficial effect" on the spread of the virus in areas where the restriction has already been tried. so it's lurking in the shadows to attack you after 10pm, clever indeed. also on their website is the story "is it time we learned to live with the virus?", therefore clearing the way for not only a vaccine but the regular boosters to 'maintain' population safety. i wonder who benefits financially from this?.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2020 :  15:27:42 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so it begins, on the wales online website. welsh health minister has not ruled out mandatory vaccinations. going over the governments own website figures, wales has had in the last 3 weeks less than 10 deaths where the person had tested positive within 28 days. not that they died of covid but had been tested positive within 28 days prior. yet smoking related deaths account for 214 people every single day in the uk alone.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2020 :  15:34:10 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
another day and another pathetic attempt to illicit fear. on the governments own website last week in the uk 1% of those who died had covid MENTIONED on their death certificate, not 1% of the population but 1% of deaths for that week (now any death is sad and a great loss to their family and loved ones). now today apart from the 10pm wake up call covid gets to come out to pubs therefore they must shut, we have this cracker. no singing and no dancing within these places?????. because as we all know covid does like to infect the dancers amongst us. but, live music is allowed though, so there's something eh?.
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

204 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2020 :  19:47:52 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another case of spinal cord disease among covid vaccine tests. Well... All I can say is wish you good luck. Hopefully it's not you who end up on wheelchair for rest of your life.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2020 :  23:21:52 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, no mention in the news of transverse myelitis was there?. I wonder why?.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2020 :  14:12:10 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i mentioned a while back on this, an absolute disgusting treatment of the elderly in care homes. their family was kept away due to lockdown, they were given documents to sign they knew what they were signing and the doctors issued dnar's that affected them all. now an inquiry has started and i can predict one thing already, their findings will be along theses lines - "we have looked into the issuing of these and lessons have been learned. but we found ourselves in a situation we never thought would happen and had to make decisions to protect everyone including staff etc". otherwise known as nothing to see here move along.
Go to Top of Page

nineteenten
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
249 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2020 :  22:30:07 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Walking through town today past Anne's cafe when a man cut across me with no room to spare and goes into the cafe and not wearing any protection on entering, what about social distancing, it is true some people have no respect for others.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2020 :  13:17:29 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if your interested, in australia in the last month 4 babies have died because there was no cardiac facility available in that state. and travel between states was not allowed. let that sink in. population of adelaide (in the state of south australia where the women's and children's hospital was) is 1.8m (covid deaths 4), location of hospital where they would have had access to the potential life saving equipment is melbourne (in the state of victoria) which has a population of 6.7m (covid deaths 817). i could work out the percentages but at this point i see no need to explain any further. disgusting. if your bothered here's the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUc73sStkjA
Go to Top of Page

tony
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
277 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2020 :  17:06:09 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Two minibuses just left Tredegar for London to protest about wearing face masks.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2020 :  12:15:08 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so, the police told us the army would not be used on our streets, the army also claimed they were not required on our streets regarding the ol' china crisi but, here we go - https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/army-sent-tier-3-lockdown-22901889 . now, i'm sure a select few will see this as great. but think about what powers these people have if any?, how will they enforce their orders and from who?.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2020 :  13:49:10 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i wonder how many nurses will be told get the jab or get a new job?. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8875931/Coronavirus-vaccine-weeks-NHS-workers.html#readerCommentsCommand-message-field
Go to Top of Page

djholly

803 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2020 :  06:39:16 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
finally some good news regarding ol' covid, looks like the china crisis has cured influenza (mostly anyway 98% globally) - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8875201/Has-Covid-killed-flu.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline .
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.