Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

221 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2020 :  10:05:12 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
You so naive ddraig, that it's kinda cute :). Look how quick they managed to get you tested even in middle of nowhere, like Tredegar. 5 min drive, 10 min wait. Done and dusted. Stats going up. You realy believe thay can't do the same with vaccines? Easly done my friend. They question is not if they can, but if they dare. All those news you read in mainstream are not desighned to inform you, but to test you. To test your reaction. At the moment there is a big opposition against mandatory vaccines, so on that base I assume they will introduce it for volonteers only. For those weak ones, ready to inject sh*t to their body, cause they need to go back to the old normal. World has changed. An occupant will no longer ride armed across your country. Instead they come undercover. Invisable. Made you believe you do noble things, taking your freedom at the same time. I got a friend. He was a drunk driver. Arrested and convicted. He got a tracker on his ankle. He allows to go only one hour out, and then back home. He is a convit, a criminal, you understand. The government done the same to thousands, milions of people without court ruling. Without convictions. This is madness. If you cant see it, God help you.
Go to Top of Page

milkman

United Kingdom
1553 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2020 :  11:06:59 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
Many forum members will have priority since they are over 70. How many will take them. I certainly will
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1637 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2020 :  11:31:04 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
Seawolf, if the powers that be wanted to inject the population with anything abnormal why wait for the covid vaccine? why not put it into the flu or pneumonia vaccine? or start early with the MMR. At the moment the gov has secured around 45 million of the vaccine, as the current population is 67 million and you need two doses of the vaccine the figures at the moment fall short, you really do talk a lot of what you suggest the weak ones are ready to inject
I would prefer not to think that our town is in the middle of nowhere, makes it sound as if we're in an apocalyptic wasteland and a load of hicks to boot, and may I suggest that if you have criminal friends you should choose more carefully.
Lastly, let me put the record straight, I am not naive (maybe a bit stupid for replying to your fatuous post)
Milkman, I will too, though I think we won't be getting it soon as they will do health care workers and homes first.

Edited by - ddraig on 19/11/2020 11:37:18
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

221 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2020 :  12:01:54 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
They certainly do. Weird coinsident, that as any type of vaccine became more and more popular and widely used, ,people start to suffer more and more veird sicknessess, like all sorts of alleries, neurological problems, etc. The more vaccines over the decades, the more health issues unheard of in the past. Forgive my scepticism, but a cure to unknown virus developed in few months? For sure...
Go to Top of Page

djholly

877 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2020 :  15:41:01 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by ddraig

The problem is that anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists have managed to frighten people with all manner of untruths and suppositions, most of these people are making money out of the sensationalism that they spew out on a daily basis and many seem to be (so-called) pillars of the community, loads of them get banned on the sites they preach from for dangerous misinformation. If you look at the figures there won't be enough vaccine to cover the UK and I would guess that many will have to wait a while to get it, so how to make a vaccine mandatory when you don't have enough to go around? I also think that if the vaccine was made mandatory it would be a logistical nightmare and would be almost impossible to implement. That said, why worry about something that may never happen, you have more chance of catching the virus and all that goes with it. Happy days.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-government-secures-additional-2-million-doses-of-moderna-covid-19-vaccine
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1637 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2020 :  15:52:23 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
And yet it's still not enough.... what's your point?
They are giving access figures they don't even have any viable vaccine yet
https://fullfact.org/online/mandatory-vaccine-plans/

Edited by - ddraig on 30/11/2020 15:57:13
Go to Top of Page

djholly

877 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2020 :  16:05:00 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
still not enough 357 million vax for 67 million population. oh, as for your logistical nightmare - https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1366255/covid-vaccines-adminster-jabs
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1637 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2020 :  17:58:36 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
My point was that it would be a logistical nightmare to mandatory vaccinate the whole country, also at the moment 357 million is just pie in the sky, you are making problems where there aren't any, for goodness sake if you don't want the vaccine don't have it.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

877 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2020 :  19:35:51 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
pie in the sky?, did you read the article this time? - https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-people-who-refuse-to-get-vaccine-could-be-denied-entry-to-venues-minister-suggests-12147306
Go to Top of Page

djholly

877 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2020 :  12:46:19 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9009413/People-Wales-ID-style-card-vaccinated-coroanvirus.html
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

221 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2020 :  13:29:50 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
Doesn't bother me djholly. As I said we are living in occupied country and need to learn how to live in this new nazi state. www.fakeid.co.uk is the answer. Just buy yourself a fake jab ID for 20 quid when it comes out. 'new normal' ladies and gents. 'new normal'.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

877 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2020 :  13:50:16 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
i don't think that there is any such thing as a fake i.d. . they will have a micro-chip that cannot be copied. i mentioned 3 months ago that shops will require a covid passport to allow entry into shops/supermarkets (i believe there will be scanners on entry you need to swipe). they will require it as the insurance companies will threaten the individual stores with higher premiums without compliance. i have no problem with ANY PERSON getting any vaccine, but i do believe in personal choice. what we will possibly face is coercion into getting the jab through stealth.

Edited by - djholly on 02/12/2020 13:52:21
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

221 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2020 :  17:41:09 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
I highly doubt about scanners and micro chip card. Not at this stage anyway. What about vaccination from abroad? From different supplyers? It's not so easy to create a world wide database of vaccined people. Imagine that if you caught speeding in one EU country the speeding ticket will never arrive to your home. If after decades within EU they couldnt make a one reg plate database it will be impossible to do so with vaccines. Airlines are saying that you will be not allowed on plane without "red book". How they plan to enforce it? No chance. All they can do is to force you to show "papieren bitte!". and this sort of document will be child play easy to falsyfy. Systems that you talk about take very long time to put in place. There is always a way around.

Edited by - SeaWolf86 on 02/12/2020 17:43:36
Go to Top of Page

milkman

United Kingdom
1553 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2020 :  20:23:00 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
I know its my problem but I have had jabs for
Dipheria, Small-pox, MMR, polio, cholera, Yellow fever, polio, tetanus- and a few I cannot remember.
Since (I think) I am still alIVE THEN i CAN TAKE MY CHANCE WITH THE Pfizer jab- Who knows (Sorry about upper case)
Go to Top of Page

ike
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
217 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2020 :  16:40:38 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
I just don't understand this hysteria with having the 'jab'. If you don't want it don't have it! We have a democratic elected government, freedom to say what we think and write. Unfortunately , some hate mail and inaccurate information is despicable. There are times when control is necessary and that's what the government is elected to do.
We dislike it at times, but that's the way it is.
This talk of fascist state; ,well I lived through WW2 knuckled down to rationing ,black outs, travelling no more than 50 miles, careless talk etc. We listened to the government to beat Nazism, which we did
I'm a vulnerable person so first in queue for 'jab' , which I'll gratefully take.

Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

221 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2020 :  23:08:29 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
No offence, but your experience as a Brit regarding nazi state is close to none, in comparison to my grandparents, that lived throug all their life through freedom restrictions. And all I heard from them sounds very much like todays reality. Hiding your family from police and grassing neighbours, very much like hiding jews in the early 40's. Restrictions of movement, limitation of goods purchasing, police hours, censorship and red propaganda. All those who served nazis and all their informant thought too, that they serving a greater cause. But it killed millions. Very much same like lockdowns and fight with new invisble enemy. The cure and prevention is killing more than the virus itself. You see the analogy?
Go to Top of Page

djholly

877 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2020 :  10:53:09 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
just some information from the government regarding covid for healthcare professionals - https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/940565/Information_for_Healthcare_Professionals_on_Pfizer_BioNTech_COVID-19_vaccine.pdf
article 4.6 is interesting regarding fertility, pregnancy and lactacion. women of childbearing age should be excluded from vaccination. in addition, women of childbearing age should be advised to avoid pregnancy for at least 2 months after their second dose. then just a few short lines underneath - it is unknown if covid has an impact on fertility.
now quite a lot of the forum members are outside this category and see nothing wrong and will take the vax, and if they feel it's right for them then that's nothing to do with me. as previously stated i only ask people who fall within the category or even if you have a family member that does ask them to read the info. since no pregnant women took part in the trials the effects are unknown (and those women who did nobody knows who they are to see if they are having problems getting pregnant etc). and remember the pharma industry were given special non-liabilty clauses in the contracts they were awarded for the vax. now since the first and second doses are 3 weeks apart, plus they advise on 2 months before attempting pregnancy that'll mean almost 3 months. plus another few months of possibly trying to conceive. so that's three-five months they will be giving the vax to millions of women and men for that matter without any feedback on side effects. plus another few months of possibly trying to conceive

Edited by - djholly on 04/12/2020 11:01:02
Go to Top of Page

ike
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
217 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2020 :  20:11:41 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
seawolf86, I acknowledge your point and accept my experiences is nothing compared to what your grandparents went through but, can you honestly say that the restrictions we are facing with this covid 19 is comparable to your grandparents days.

Go to Top of Page

ike
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
217 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2020 :  21:11:54 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
djholley , lets excise a little common sense here..Those who pregnant and people with under lying health problems are normally given advice on the subject. When my wife was pregnant she did not drink alcohol or certain medicines as advised. When I take medicine of any sort I read the information supplied with it.
Regarding the pharmaceutical companies it's because of the many litigations brought against them. To offset this it's up to individual nation to do the scrutiny of information given.
On a personal note; I had hip replacement done some time ago and before the operation could go ahead I was requested to sign a form that I understood the problems that could arise from the operation.This because of the litigation is costing the NHS millions.

Go to Top of Page

keanjo

United Kingdom
1330 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2020 :  21:45:44 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
Milkman s post reminded me of the army jabs; twelve squaddies in a line ,shirtsleeves rolled up,medics on both sides,with hypos, three or four jabs in each arm ,no needle change so tail end Charlie got blunt ends. Happy days!
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

221 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2020 :  21:49:46 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by ike

seawolf86, I acknowledge your point and accept my experiences is nothing compared to what your grandparents went through but, can you honestly say that the restrictions we are facing with this covid 19 is comparable to your grandparents days.

The way they the law is enforced varies. In my gradparents times the punishment was no fine, but imprisonment and\or phisical punishment like breaking fingers, beating, etc. Today I can walk around without mask and opelny express my disagreement with the propaganda and nobody will arest me (yet). But the law itself is pretty much the same, or worse in some cases.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

877 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2020 :  12:17:24 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
well, looks like many folks xmas plans are gone. get ready for covid-20, 21, 22....... . remember 284 days ago boris said 'lockdown for 2 weeks to flatten the curve'?.
Go to Top of Page

milkman

United Kingdom
1553 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2020 :  16:42:32 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
Yes, Boris did say that but Wales and Scotland have effectively taken the same course.
They all agreed to treat Xmas in same way but events forced ALL of them to modify significantly.
It truly is a real pain for everyone. I know many members are quite old and possibly will now have no visitors on Xmas Day.
I am a little surprised that there appear to be no reports of vaccinations in Wales. I note that Murdoch has had his in England. I know that he is a bot older than us BUT!!!
Go to Top of Page

SeaWolf86
Advanced Member

221 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2020 :  21:18:53 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
Going to host Christmas this year for 12 guests. No covid gestapo going to stop me. Merry Christmas to all and may God bless you.
Go to Top of Page

keanjo

United Kingdom
1330 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2020 :  21:33:21 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile
SeaWolfe6, really irresponsible on your part but I hope you and your guests will be OK
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.